Last Updated: July 30, 2018
2. Data We collect
The first type of data that we collect from our users is non-personal. This data is gathered to for analytical purposes, and none of it identifies any person in particular.
- Log and device details: Log details and information about the device you are using are automatically collected when you visit this site. These details are collected regardless of whether or not you have made an account. Some of the information that is gathered includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system on your computer, and Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Usage details: We also collect information on how you use our website. This includes the pages your visit and content you look at. We also collect information on the listings you view and your bookings. A permanent cookie is tied to your web browser when you use our website. This information helps us to improve individual user experience.
The second type of information we collect from users is personal data. This information is an integral part of the arrangement between our users and us. Anyone who does not provide this data may have their services on this website suspended.
- Signup details: There are certain details that you must provide us with when signing up on our website, including your email address, a login name, password, and your full name. We may also ask you to provide us with your address, company name or tax ID, and phone number.
- Payment details: If you wish to use the services offered on our website, you may be required to submit financial information. This can include credit card details, which are not stored or collected. We use a third party to process all payments for our services.
- Messaging, Chats, and Communications: We collect information when you communicate with us through our website. Only the details of the interaction and whatever information you choose to provide us with are collected. We may need to access details in your account on this website.
- Other: You may provide us with various details when filling out forms or perform a search on our website.
3. How We use collected data.
We try to keep the data we collect to a minimum, gathering only what we absolutely need. This data plays an important part in our ability to provide users with the services they pay for. It is also essential in helping us maintain a website that functions smoothly and efficiently.
One of the primary reasons that we collect information is to identify those who use our website. We also need to collect data to provide our customers with the goods and services they request from us.
If you send us a message through our website, we need to collect personal contact information to respond. This usually involves getting users’ email addresses and sometimes phone numbers.
Sometimes the data we collect is used to provide our users with things reminders for bills or customer service correspondence.
The personal details we collect from users are also used to provide them with updates about the services we offer. We also use these details to improve our website and services to increase customer satisfaction.
We also sometimes need to get information on users to identify certain problems and security risks that threaten sensitive data. These details help with catching instances of fraud and preventing it from occurring in the future.
There are times when we want to follow up with customers to find out if they are satisfied with their services, which requires personal contact information. The more of this information we have, the easier it is to improve customer service for everyone.
4. Data Retention.
We will only retain your information for as long as you have an active account on our website. The only time we may retain details on our users is if we deem it necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, prevent fraud, or resolve a dispute with a user. Once we do not have a need for your information, we will take all the necessary measures to delete it properly.
Security is of the utmost importance to us, and we take all the necessary measures to ensure that our users’ data is kept safe. There are numerous security measures that we have implemented to keep this data secure at all times. We have an intricate system in place for spotting and resolving various cyber threats that threaten our users’ data.
Despite all of the security measures that we take, we do not offer a guarantee for the safety or security of your personal details or any content you upload on our website.
The best thing that you can do to protect your information and content is to choose long and complex passwords that are difficult for hackers to obtain through brute force methods. You should also avoid sharing your account information with anyone.
6. User rights and responsibilities.
It is your complete responsibility to provide us with accurate and current personal information without omitting any details. You must also update your information when necessary.
We retain the right to terminate your user account if you submit any information or details that are not true, current or complete.
You have the right to review any and all data on you that we have collected to ensure that it is completely accurate. You can also make corrections to data in the event that there are any inaccuracies. We allow our users to transfer any and all of their data to another data controller in accordance with ER General Data Protection Regulation.
You may also request that any of your personal information be deleted at any time. You can obtain and reuse your information for whatever you want.
Simply sign into your account when you wish to update or view any of your personal details. If you want any of your information deleted, .
Those who object to our processing of personal information will have their objections taken into consideration. Depending on the circumstances, your user account may be de-activated.
All users may file a complaint with the national Data Protection Agency in whichever country they reside if they feel their rights have been violated. We encourage our users to contact us first to reach a civil resolution before taking such action.
7. Data transfer.
The only time we will disclose any of your information to an outside party is if you we legally obligated to do so because of a warrant or summons from law enforcement. We do not disclose any user information to third parties unless they have consented to us doing so or the third party is needed to provide you with a service.
We have a strict policy that forbids selling email addresses to outside parties. We will never give your email address to any third party that we are not affiliated with in some way.
Data must sometimes be transferred internationally when a user who lives in a country other than the one we are based in uses our services.
Our website uses multiple cookies. HTTP cookies are essentially bits of data that are sent from websites and kept on a user’s computer through their web browser.
We do keep cookies that are absolutely necessary for our website to function. Some of these cookies allow us to storage information that you give us on our website, including sign in details. Our website would not be able to run without the use of these cookies.
The functional cookies that we use are responsible for improvements to our site. They keep a record of all the settings that are our users choose, but they do not keep track of individual users’ behaviours in any other sites.
The analytical cookies that we use tell us if a visitor has been to our website in the past. These cookies allow us to quantify users and give us information about how they navigate our site. They are incredibly important in enabling us to improve overall user experience as well as the products and services we offer.
10. Acceptance of this policy.
12. Data Administrator.
Your data Administrator is:
Interkul ul. Marusarzówny 2/16 84-300 Lębork Polska/Poland NIP: 841-125-58-52 REGON: 365641503