IMPORTANT: If You plan to install Wordpress or any other script with https, You should first install free SSL certificate for that domain (how to do it check HERE).
- Log in to Your DirectAdmin (how to do it check HERE).
- If You have more then 1 domain, click any of them to get to main menu of DirectAdmin.
- Click "Softaculous Auto Installer".
- Mouse over Wordpress icon and click "Install".
- Fill in all necessary fields.
- Delete "wp" in field "In Directory" if Wordpress should not be in any directory.
- We strongly suggest to tick "Limit Login Attempts (Loginizer)" for security.
- Click "install" on the bottom of the page, after some time Your new Wordpress installation should be ready.