IMPORTANT: To set up SSL, Your domain must first have correctly set and propagated our nameservers (how to do it check HERE).
- Log in to Your DirectAdmin (how to do it check HERE).
- For new domain, add it to DirectAdmin (How to do it You can check HERE), just remember to tick "Secure SSL" option.
- If You already added Your domain to DirectAdmin, edit it and tick "Secure SSL" option (How to edit domain You can check HERE).
- If You have more then 1 domain, click "Home" and click domain, for which You want to install SSL certificate.
- Click "SSL Certificates".
- Tick second option and select "Free & automatic certificate from Let's Encrypt".
- If You also need SSL for subdomains like: ftp, mail, pop, smtp, then tick them too.
- Click save, after some time You should get result screen with summary.