How to add new domain in DirectAdmin?
- Log in to Your DirectAdmin (how to do it check HERE).
- Click "Domain Administration" on the bottom of page (if You have more then one domain and You see Your domains list) or "Domain Setup" (if You are in the main menu of DirectAdmin).
- Click "Add Another Domain".
- In next window enter Your domain without any www or http:// prefix
- If You plan to use SSL certificate (https://) then tick "Secure SSL" and save.
- Don't forget to change Your nameservers for Your domain (how to do it check HERE).
Please rate this article to help us improve our Knowledge Base.